Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 Years


Today Landon and I have been married 3 years! What an amazing, fun filled, crazy, incredible ( I could go on and on) 3 years it has been. He truly is my best friend and he is the one person I still get so excited to see even if he's only gone for five minutes.I wish he could just be home all day! He is the best dad and that is one my favorite things about him because he truly truly loves his kids! I love watching him hold his little baby girl in her pink blanket and I love it when he snuggles with Jack. Jack is constantly saying Dada all day long and he loves it when Landon comes home. There are so many other reasons why I love Landon but I will spare you the mush :) Anyways, I just love him!

2 comments:

Lynsi said...

Congrats on Three years! Three years and two kids later...You may pass up your mom and dad if you keep that up! You guys are such a cute family! I'm so glad everything went well! Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Happy anniversary! That is such a cool picture... your hair is LONG!!!