Those pictures were priceless! Jack is the cutest little boy I've ever seen and Avery looks like a little angel. I still haven't seen her with her eyes open in person! We've got her color photo with her big pink flower as our new desk top photo! Hopefully we'll see you today sometime.
o i love those pictures! it was so fun to see you yesterday...avery is so beautiful and so sweet! i am so happy i got to see her. and jack is adorable like always. i hope to see you at natalie's reception!
You are getting good with that new camera girl! I was so sad I missed you at Natalie's bridal shower. I wanted to see your kids, especially little Avery. Maybe I'll run into you at the reception. I sure hope so!
8 comments:
I am a little behind I guess...I just saw you had your baby girl, she's adorable! Congrats Kelsi!
Those pictures were priceless! Jack is the cutest little boy I've ever seen and Avery looks like a little angel. I still haven't seen her with her eyes open in person! We've got her color photo with her big pink flower as our new desk top photo! Hopefully we'll see you today sometime.
Your family is adorable! Congratulations, I hope everything is going well with your cute little family! Happy Holidays!
o i love those pictures! it was so fun to see you yesterday...avery is so beautiful and so sweet! i am so happy i got to see her. and jack is adorable like always. i hope to see you at natalie's reception!
You are getting good with that new camera girl!
I was so sad I missed you at Natalie's bridal shower. I wanted to see your kids, especially little Avery. Maybe I'll run into you at the reception. I sure hope so!
What a cute little girl!!! She looks just like her mom. - Landon
o she is so CUTE! i don't know but it seemed she came so fast! but probably not for you..
merry christmas and happy ho ho ho!
Kelsi, congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Your little family is adorable.
Post a Comment