I knew I wanted to have a really special party for Avery's 8th birthday and I knew her very favorite things on earth are beanie boos, so we had a huge beanie boo birthday bash! It was the perfect 8 year old birthday party. She has so many great friends who are all so good to her. She got so many awesome gifts.
Each girl and boy got to choose their own beanie boo to take home after the party. They each filled out a birth certificate and then they gave their pets a health exam. They got to decorate a pet house and create a collar out of beads. Later we played beanie boo bingo and had cupcakes and ice cream. It was seriously such a fun party. There was a little extra time before we opened presents so all the kids got to run around and play for a little bit which was probably Avery's favorite part. I should have just invited a bunch of kids over to run around and play haha! It was so fun for Landon and I to see Avery in her element with all her friends. She even invited a boy who she "likes and he likes her" He is the sweetest boy and it was so good to see that Avery has really good taste in boys haha! I definitely approve of Aiden.




































No comments:
Post a Comment