Avery turned 8 on Sunday which is pretty special. The one gift she was most excited about was her own set of scriptures. I am not just saying that either. She really was so excited to haver own set with her name engraved on it. I love that about her. She also got a special baptism bracelet and earrings and scripture stickers to go inside her scriptures. She is one special little girl. Maybe it's because she is the only girl, or because she is so calm and patient amongst all the crazy we have going on. Maybe it's the way she is ALWAYS willing to help me with whatever I need, usually involving the two little boys. There are a lot of reasons why she is so special and I am just so thankful she is ours!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago












No comments:
Post a Comment