Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December Whirlwind


I love this picture of the kids with Santa. We loved going on a family date to visit Santa and then out to dinner to Spaghetti Factory. 







Landon and I actually forgot about our real anniversary this year but we made up for it with an overnighter to The Grande America. We had Ruth's Chris for dinner, and then spent the next day at the spa with a couples massage. It was the perfect thing to do to celebrate our 11th anniversary! This first pic sums up our marriage. Landon always making me laugh. He's such a goof ball but I love him for it! 







We started off December with the beautiful Luminaria at Thanksgiving point. It was a new exhibit this year and we really loved it. There was a whole section filled with life size statues depicting different times in Jesus Christ's life. It was really beautiful and peaceful. The kids really enjoyed it and I hope they were reminded about what the true meaning of Christmas is all about. 














We had a fun time at the ward Christmas party. 

Avery also took her gymnastics pictures and she looked so dang cute! She is in level four and getting really good!


Miles had his Bear Hollow Christmas program and he was a crack up! He knows all the songs and hand motions and is not afraid to sing as loud as he can!




Aves and I had fun at our annual Nutcracker date. My cute cousin Clara was in the nutcracker this year so it was fun to try and spot her! 


Miles and Owen had a fun little program with their Learning Dynamics preschool classes. Owen was hilarious because he had a scowl on his face the whole time and would not sing a word but he was doing all the cute hand motions. It was so funny! 




No comments: