I love Christmas Eve even more then Christmas. The anticipation of Christmas morning is just the best. I snapped some pictures of the kids in their matching Christmas pajamas and they had fun reading Christmas stories around the tree. Later that day we made Christmas cookies for Santa. They were white chocolate cherry cookies and they were so tasty!
We headed over to my parent's house for my favorite dinner of the year, Fondu! My mom had a fun little Christmas bells song planned for the kids and they loved it! All the grandkids got to dress up as a character from the nativity. It is a fun tradition that I hope we do for years to come. After the nativity my mom brought out presents for all the grandkids and they had fun opening them. After the fun at my parent's we headed home and the kids opened ornaments that I had picked out for them. Then we put cookies and milk out for Santa and carrots for the reindeer and hit the sack! The kids were so excited for Christmas morning.



























No comments:
Post a Comment