Thursday, December 22, 2016

Avery and Browen's Baptism

Mandi and Blake were in town for a few weeks and had planned on baptizing Browen here in Utah. Avery wasn't supposed to be baptized until January but with special permission she was able to get baptized with Browen in December. We had to plan everything last minute but I think everything came together so nicely in the end. 

It was such a special day. It started out crazy and hectic trying to get everything ready for the baptism and also the Taylor family Christmas party that was going to be held at our house right after the baptism. On top of all this Owen fell and split his lip open and Landon had to take him to the instacare to get stitches. It was crazy and my best helper Landon was gone the whole time! I was stressed and frazzled and right before we were leaving to head to the church for the baptism Avery and Miles were fighting and I got short and snapped at Avery. She was mad, I was mad and it was supposed to be such a special day for her.  I felt awful. Once we got to the church though she ran over to me and gave me a big hug and said how sorry she was. She is always teaching me how to be a better person and I am so grateful for her. The baptism was so sweet and even though there were little kids running around (Owen...) the spirit was so strong and Avery and Browen were just glowing. It was a day I hope to remember for a long time! 



















No comments: