Sunday, December 1, 2013

Surprise Disneyland Trip!

Landon and I have been wanting to take the two older kids to Disneyland one last time before the new baby comes.  We went back and forth about going or not, taking Miles or not, could Landon take work off or not, and a million other little things, but in the end things worked out and we were able to make the trip happen! We wanted to surprise the kids so we secretly planned the trip for weeks.   The day finally came and I had bought a Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse tee shirt for them to open to reveal where we were going.  Here is a little video of the big reveal!



We decided to leave Miles back with my brother and sister in law for a few days and with my mom and dad for a few days and it worked out perfectly.  I don't think he missed us at all!





Even though I was 6 1/2 months pregnant and couldn't go on a few rides I still enjoyed myself.  I love just being in the park and of course I love the food!  Landon was a trooper and went on most of the big rides with both kids by himself!

It was so fun to be at Disneyland when all the Christmas decorations were up.  It made it even more magical!










On our last day we took the kids to a fun character breakfast where they got to meet Mickey, Pluto, Minnie, and Stitch.  They loved it!









We spent two days at Disneyland and then the last two days we spent swimming and playing at the beach.  We spent our last night at the Hyatt right across from Huntington Beach and we loved every second of it!  They had a fun water park with water slides and hot tubs and the kids were in heaven!  My favorite part was roasting marshmallows and making smores at this giant fire pit.  Memories were definitely made and I would have called it the absolute perfect trip if we had had Miles with us...



Our one set back was the flight home.  We had a 4 hour delay which seemed like a life time!  We sure got to know that little Long Beach airport well! The kids were troopers and did a lot of coloring...

No comments: