We loved having Peter our elf stay with us for the month of December! He did some pretty awesome things! We thought it was so funny that he was fishing with gold fish crackers.
Really nothing to do with the holidays but I just love this pic!
Peter brought the kids matching pajamas one morning. They loved them!
Landon and I celelbrated 8 years of marriage! We went to a movie and to this cute little bakery in Salt Lake called Gourmandise. We had such a great time! I love that we are the best of friends!
Jack finally lost his first tooth! His permanent teeth have already grown in behind his two baby teeth so you can't even really tell that he lost it!
Both kids had their Christmas programs at the same time! I was luckily able to watch Jack's and then head over to the University Mall where Landon had Avery. They both did so awesome! I love that to see that they have so much fun and confidence! I was one proud Mama!
December was a super cold month so we spent many a day cozied up inside watching movies and building forts!
...and drinking lots of hot chocolate. My new favorite hot chocolate is white hot chocolate or as we call it, snowman hot chocolate.
Here are the kids singing some songs from their Christmas programs.









No comments:
Post a Comment