Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Avery turns 5

Oh this girl.  She is a joy!  I keep thanking my lucky stars that I have her because it looks like she might be our only girl. She is the girliest girl there is but she also has a little bit of tom boyish spunk to her. A little bit about her:
  She is the friendliest thing and she would spend every day all day playing with friends if (her mother would let her...)
She loves to be busy!  Multiple times a day she is asking me what we are doing next and every morning and night she says "what's after bed?" She loves to go go go!
She is super nurturing and motherly.  It really warms my heart to see her interacting so well with Miles and other little babies because it means she is going to be a good mama.  There is nothing I want more from her than to be a kind loving mother. 
She is my helper. Whenever I need something done she is my go to because I know she will help with whatever I need.  She is really good at helping me with Miles.  She gets him his bottle, blanks, toys, sippy and whatever he needs.  She just knows what will make him happy.  
She is very independent.  She is always asking to do everything by herself.  I love (and sometimes don't love) this about her!  I know it will be a really good quality though when she is fully capable of doing everything for herself!
She is still really into princesses and dress up.  Her favorite princess right now is Ariel.  She tells me all the time that she wishes she had a real mermaid tail...
She is starting to read and doing really well! She gets a little bored with it but when she focuses she can get going pretty fast.  I think this is so fun because reading opens up a whole new world!



This year for her birthday she really wanted roller skates so I thought it would be fun to have her party at Classic Fun Center where they have a huge roller skating rink. Last year she had a big friends party so this year we just invited family and we had a really great time!  All my younger siblings and my mom (she was rocking the rink!) got skates and were skating around! It was so fun to watch them having fun! Utah County had a crazy snowy blizzard that night so we almost had the whole rink to ourselves!  It was awesome! The drive home was not so awesome but we made it home safely!




She loved her skates and was really getting the hang of skating by the end of the night. 







Jack preferred to ride around on his scooter...







No comments: