Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning

We had our traditional fondu Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house and I probably ate way too much pound cake dipped in chocolate...it was so yummy!  We each read the letters that we wrote to each other and then the grandkids put on a little nativity play for us.  Jack, Avery and Lane did awesome as Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.  The two toddlers Georgia and Miles got a little stage fright haha! It was a cute little play though and I can't wait until we have like 20 nieces and nephews in the future to act out the nativity!

Miles the blur...he lasted .5 second as the shepherd...

Georgia was the cutest little angel!



  All is calm all is bright...




Jack and Avery had a little sleepover Christmas eve night and they actually went to sleep fairly well because they knew Santa wouldn't come until they were asleep!  

The only pictures I took Christmas morning...the kids favorite gifts.  A football for Jack and a bow and arrow for Aves. Christmas is just magical with kids!   I love giving gifts way more than getting gifts!


No comments: