Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We have been loving this warm fall weather.  We have taken a few drives up AF canyon and Provo canyon to see the gorgeous red and yellow leaves. We cannot not get enough of the beautiful fall colors! Even though I am not ready for summer to be over, I have to admit there is something about the changing of the leaves, and football games, and fire pits, and pumpkins, and apple crisp that make me really excited for fall.

After driving around Provo canyon we stopped off at this park and played on the playground and threw rocks into the river.
(don't mind Jack's huge bandaid...)


Jack took this picuture...not bad for a three year old :)

A few weeks ago we went up the canyon with the Taylor's for Sue's birthday and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.  The kids were loving throwing rocks and getting all dirty. 





We also had a fun barbecue at our house with a few of Landon's mission buddies.  It's always so much fun to get together with them!

1 comment:

melimba said...

cute updates, Kelsi!

And, oh my word, when are you going to post more pictures of that cute house of yours?! From that last photo I see a glimpse of a brown and white chair? couch? whatever it is, it's darling and as a Taylor Family fan, I'd like to request more house photos.

Just sayin...

Thanks, in advance. :)

Also, love that you went up the canyon for Sue's birthday. What a sweet tribute. I love that idea.

Keep up the good work! Enjoy those beautiful fall colors for us!