So, I started a recipe blog. I have been wanting to do this forever, so I finally buckled down and made one! It's called
Delish Dish. It's a blog where I only share my BEST recipes. Recipes that I seem to make over and over again because they are sooooo good! I need a little help though, I also want to post your BEST recipes too. I thought it would be a good way to add some really good recipes to my recipe book and hopefully to yours. Let me know if you think this is totally dumb or if you would like to post a few recipes on the blog. Leave me a comment if you are interested and I will email you some more info about how I will post your recipes. Dont' leave your email if you don't want to because I am pretty sure I have everyone's email already. Thanks!
5 comments:
i'm interested. I love cooking blogs. If you are interested in getting some new recipes, I use this site ALL the time: www.just-cook-already.blogspot.com
My friend started this with a few others and did kind of the same thing you are talking about doing. I will send some stuff your way! fun!!
what a good idea! i am definitely interested. i try out new recipes all the time cause i want to find the best ones out there :) so i'd love to get some news ones on your recipe blog.
I have a few favorites that I'd love to share! I'd also love to get other great recipes too that are FOR SURE favorites. I'm always looking for new (and easy ones) and would love to get new ideas from a trustable source!
Great idea. I'm in! I have a few good ones to share, and I am excited to get new ideas.
Love it! I'll definitely be checking it often. I'm always on the hunt for some good, and YUMMY, recipes!!
Post a Comment