Both my children are serious scab pickers. Jack has a few scars on his forehead and one scab that will not heal because he picks his scabs constantly but they aren't really that noticeable. Avery on the other hand has so many scabs and scars on her head that it about kills me. We have tried everything from Band-Aids, really strong Band-Aids, keeping her nails really short, rubbing neosporin on her head a few times a day, but nothing seems to work. I am seriously tempted to take her to the doctor and see what he can do about it because I know she will hate these scars when she is teenager.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
2 comments:
My little Leah did the same thing when she was little. Although, her scabs were on her feet, not her face. She still has a few little scars from all of the picking that she did. Little stinkers!
my neighbor tapes gloves on to her girls hands, I know it sounds intense but it really made a huge difference!
Post a Comment