Sunday, October 24, 2010

Midway


This year for fall break my family headed up to this amazing house in Midway, Utah. We have been looking forward to this trip all year!  


We arrived Thursday night and while everyone was getting settled in, my little bro Ty was playing with Avery and Jack.  They were laughing hysterically so I had to snap a few pictures.



After a not so good night sleep thanks to Miss Aves who was not so sure about her new surroundings, we woke up to a yummy breakfast.  After breakfast all the boys went golfing and the girls and Jack went on a lovely little walk around the neighborhood.  After the boys came home, my mom, my sisters, and I all went shopping at the Park City outlets and had a wonderful time (spending way too much money...).  


After all the girls came back we decided to take a family picture with my brother's amazing new camera.  I think they turned out pretty cute even though we used the self timer.






We went on a few bike rides and enjoyed the beautiful fall colors.


Saturday morning Landon, CJ, and Mike had a flag football game in Provo so we all decided to go and watch.  Flag football is intense but Landon just loves it!




Here are the kids making some brownies for dessert Saturday night.  One of my favorites parts of the trip was the food! My mom made the best food every night and we just stuffed ourselves!


Saturday night was game night! We headed over to a park and played kick ball and soccer as a family.  It was so much fun!  After coming home from the park we played a few games of mafia.  I love that game!



After mafia Landon and I and the kids headed home because I had to give a talk in church on Sunday.  This is our third year taking a family trip over fall break and Landon said this was his favorite one.  It was a nice relaxing break and we can't wait for next year (which my mom already has planned!)

6 comments:

The Gregory's said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how big your family is getting! I loved the second family picture! Hope all is going well for you guys!

melimba said...

looks like it was a ton of fun! Gotta love those big family vacations. Isn't it great to be around people who love your kids too? Love that.
And, your floral shirt? DARLING. So cute. The big family picture is so great---especially with a self timer! NICE!
One day I think Midway would be a great place to live. Your post was just another affirmation. :)
Good work, girl!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Love all the pics. That looks like a blast. Haha my family takes pictures every year with the remote. That's a great family pic!

Halvorsen Family said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love the family pictures, very cute.

Erin K said...

cute family pics. and i love your parents. they are so cute!

Grace said...

Looks so fun. And the family pictures look great!