We finally caved and got the kids their own bikes. I mean seriously, Jack is three and doesn't have his own bike. He has learned how to pedal on my parent's, neighbor's bike they have for their grandchildren. Sad, I know.
After Landon set Jack's bike up we headed over to the church parking lot and practiced pedaling. Jack was still getting used to it when these pictures were taken, but it has been a few weeks now and he has totally gotten the hang of it and rides all over our garage (we still haven't ventured outside the garage yet...)
Avery still has no clue how to pedal but she shuffles along on her bike and gets going pretty fast!
Jack can pedal Avery's bike just fine so they decided to switch bikes...
Now if only Landon and I could get some bikes because I can see some fun family bike rides in the future...
2 comments:
austin and i are dying for some bikes too! bikes are soo soo fun...kids bikes come first though, right? cutest pictures!!
Looks like they are loving them! Oh it brings back good ol' childhood memories. What kid doesn't love to ride a bike. :-)
Post a Comment