Saturday, September 18, 2010

Family Pictures

My cute sister in law Mandi took our family photos for us and I love them!  So summery and lovely!  Thanks so much Mandi!  Here are a few I stole from her photography blog.





6 comments:

Sarah said...

what CUTE pics!! you guys all look so great!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my gosh....love those!!!!!!! Like love.....especially the Taylor on the black window (or whatever it is).

Lynsi said...

What great pictures! You all look beautiful and happy! What a sweet family you have! Your sister in law did a great job!

Flake Family said...

Those are so cute. I love them!

amy said...

love them! so cute!

Angie said...

Oh my...I just LOVE these pictures! I'm so scared to get some fam pictures taken because I'm sure that it is going to be a complete disaster with the kids either freaking out or trying to run away! We'll see what happens :). Your family is darling :).