Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What to do on a Friday night...without Daddy

For the next few months (until football season is over) the kids and I will be alone Friday nights while Landon is at the Lone Peak games. I love doing something a little bit different and fun on Friday because I know that Saturday we get to sleep in and relax (and usually have more fun). This last Friday we made pizza (let me rephrase) I took a frozen pizza out of a box and cooked it :), and made homemade chocolate shakes and played b-ball all night! It was so fun and I didn't even have time to mope around about Landon being gone. 

DSC_3159

DSC_3161

DSC_3171

DSC_3162

PS...Does anyone know how to put pictures side by side or in like a cube of four pictures? I can't figure it out and I would love to know!

4 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

sounds fun!

i don't know how to with blogger along. i use photoshop. do you have it? or elements or something. just create a new blank project and size the images and drag them all on and arrange how you want. then save as one picture and upload it. that's how i'd do it!

Kelsi said...

Friday night at the Taylor's house definitely beats Friday night at the Lone Peak games....maybe I'll just quit football. Thank goodness for Saturdays!!!

melimba said...

ha! kelsi, you don't want to take the kiddos to EVERY football game? I can't think of why not?! hAAA! yeah right!

good plan about the pizza and shakes! I think I may start that idea too. But, I think my pizza will be a lot less delicious than yours---I stick to FROZEN pizza. :) I'm really fancy like that.

And, yes, I can't wait to hear what people say about the side by side or 4-up picture combos. I want to start doing that too, but have no idea how! Let us know your findings!

Kelsi said...

Haha Melissa, I totally used a frozen pizza!! There is no way I would make a homemade pizza with a two year old! That frozen pizza was really good if I do say so myself :)