Friday, September 4, 2009

9 months

CSC_3069

DSC_2994

DSC_2995

At nine months she is:
sweet as can be
still has no teeth
sleeps all night
loves her naps
so close to being able to crawl
loves to feed herself
can clap
loves playing on the floor with Jack
has become attached to her pink blanky
squeals when she's excited
and might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

(don't worry, this is a minute long video of Avery clapping...I might just be a little obsessed with how cute it is)



2 comments:

Lindsey Hegehorst said...

wow You guys have the cutest girL I have ever seen good job landon and kelcey

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

You may be obsesive, but Max loved it. He saw the pictures of your cute little girl and thought she was Tillie (aaron and melissa's little girl, he mostly see's her through the blog world) Anyway, he liked watching her clap and said "watch avery again" so he could have enjoyed more than one minute.