Tuesday, September 15, 2009

better late then never

I am finally done with Avery's room!!  Yes I know... she is nine months and I am finally finishing her nursery.  I have been collecting, and making, and sewing things bit by bit and everything has finally come together!  I love how it turned out and again I had a lot of help from the fam! My mom sewed the crib sheet and bow board, my dad made the bow frame (and let us not forget all the furniture that he refinished for Jack's nursery that Avery can use now), and Landon painted the green stripes on the wall.  I love how girly, and frilly, and flowery the room is which is just what I wanted!

DSC_3362

CSC_3352

DSC_3307

DSC_3296

DSC_3332

CSC_3354

DSC_3277

DSC_3353

CSC_3358

9 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

kelsi. oh my word!!! it should be from a magazine!! seriously, it's gorgeous, i love it!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

So cute Kelsi, I love it! And I have one more annoying question: where did you get those two gorgeous rockers in their room? We had a cheapo one for Ellie & Cade but I sold it when we moved and promised myself that with the next baby I would buy a nice arm chair one. This isn't an announcement, but I would love to know where you found yours to keep in mind for the future!
Can you come decorate my house?

Unknown said...

I love it all! It is so darn cute!

Sarah said...

so cute! i love the bow board. what a smart idea! i love the room!

Elise said...

I LOVE IT!! I especially love love love that board with the ribbons with the pictures and flowers. So cute. When I have a baby girl, I've GOT to get ideas from you on how to decorate. You're a natural.

Jessica said...

Oh my heck! I love it! As a matter of fact, I love your WHOLE house! I wish I was as talented as you!

Sara said...

please tell me how you do stripes so perfectly straight?! I really want to do stripes in Makenna's room on an accent wall but I am scared! That turned out AMAZING!

Mel Brown said...

That is so cute kelsi! maybe when I have kids you can come decorate their rooms for me. ;)

Mandi said...

SHEESH! that is super stunning! Mandi