Jack has been obsessed with a book I checked out at the library called J is for Jump shot. He has memorized the whole book and loves it so much that I checked out another one similar to it called H is for Horse and he is obsessed with that one too. We have to read them both at least twice before he goes to bed. I might have to actually go out and buy these two books because I don't know what he will do when we have to return them :) He loves these ABC books so much that I started thinking about making him his own ABC book. I thought I would take pictures of him with things like balloons, and ducks (and something that starts with each letter) and then make a book out of the pictures using my publisher. Well, we have made it to C so far and we had such a blast making, frosting, decorating, and eating cupcakes that I had to share a few photos!





5 comments:
Kels... That is such a cute idea! I am copying you! Hope you don't care. I have been working with Tae and finally found a movie she likes that teaches ABC's but I wanted to find another way and this is SOOOO cute! Thanks woman!
That is such a great idea! He will love it when it is all finished! So much fun!
What a CUTE idea! Also good to get you involved in other things the two of you! SUPER CUTE!! I love it!
Looks like fun!
You know what is so fun and awesome about this. . .he will not only know his abcs, but he remember all the fun you had creating this book. I bet when he's in kindergarten he will reference this abc book all the time. way to go for making learning a fun hands on experience!!! I may have to copy you.
Post a Comment