Tuesday, September 8, 2009

big boy bed

I have finally finished Jack's room and even though he has been sleeping in his big boy bed for the last month I have been waiting to post pictures until I got everything ready! He loves his bed and he is so good not to come out of his room after we put him to sleep at night. He has probably fallen asleep on the floor at least five times though. So sad! Every morning he gets out of bed and proudly announces "I get out of bed." For some reason I was scared of this transition thinking he would wake up at 6 am and not fall asleep until midnight but he has done soooo well! He actually doesn't even wake up until about 8! My baby is definitely not a baby anymore and it kinda kills me! 


DSC_3209


DSC_3203


DSC_3205


DSC_3187

5 comments:

Beth said...

so cute! I love the rocker!

The Gowdy Family said...

way cute Kels! I would love to know what color it is that you put on the walls...mind sharing? And I too, am in love with the rocker.

Ben and Camille said...

wow that is super cute. you did a great job, i love it. please decorate our future house:)

melimba said...

oh, my! and look at this room!!
good work, girl!

Blake said...

Its nice to see the little Jack in his element. Browen wants some more training lessons on life from him.