I was just reminiscing about what I was doing one year ago and it really seems like just yesterday that I was holding my sweet newborn in my arms. I still cannot believe Jack is ONE!! Time flies by so fast but I am loving every minute of it. I always say I don't want him getting any older because I love the stage he is in and then he gets older and I love the new stage! Basically I am in love with everything he does and he couldn't be a sweeter little boy! How lucky Landon and I are to have him everyday! Here are a few pictures of him when he was a newborn.
Can you believe how fast time flies... It's crazy to think how much things have changed in just a year. He is such a cutie! (your hair is really cute by the way!)
They get so big so fast! I think I've noticed it even more with Henry, I was changing his bumb today and all of a sudden it hit that someday he would be a grownup! crazy!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
6 comments:
That was SO cute - I can't believe she used to be that small. He has the exact same face! LOVE IT!
Can you believe how fast time flies... It's crazy to think how much things have changed in just a year. He is such a cutie! (your hair is really cute by the way!)
They get so big so fast! I think I've noticed it even more with Henry, I was changing his bumb today and all of a sudden it hit that someday he would be a grownup! crazy!
Happy birthday Jack! We can't wait for you guys to meet Cameron!
Yeah, Happy birthday Jack!
The Phipps
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment