Yes, sadly today was the day that we sent CJ off to the MTC. The whole family was there and it was a bitter sweet experience. Bitter, obviously because we won't see him for two years and sweet because it was very exciting and we all know that he will be a great missionary!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
5 comments:
What a cutie!! CJ will be such a great missionary!!! When we were on trek together I really got to see this amazingly tender spiritual side of him, and he is just the best kid ever! I love him... I'm so happy for him, and your family looks so cute. What a stud, he'll do great! Keep us updated on how he's doing.. or I guess I'll hear from my mom..ha
I didn't realize how big your family is! So cute of everyone. How many kids are there total? And I can't believe CJ is 19. Time goes by so fast.
Wow! I can't believe how much he's grown up. He looks so much like your dad! That is so exciting. He will do such a great job!
In response to Erin we have 7 kids in our family. In this picture my cousin Hunter is standing next to CJ and of course Landon and Jack also make the family look huge.
~Kelsi
ah how fun. You look SOO much like your mom!
Post a Comment