We celebrated Jack's birthday a week early (on Saturday) so that my brother CJ (who leaves for the MTC on Wednesday) could celebrate it with us! We had such a blast! I decorated the house with the Wiggles colors and we had pizza, fruit kabobs, and cup cakes! We invited our immediate family and Jack was definitely the center of attention. Everyone was watching his every move and getting a kick out of everything he did! He is so loved and we are so glad that everyone (except we missed Holly and Scott!) was able to celebrate his 1st birthday with us! (Sorry there are so many pictures!)



This is my brother who is leaving on Wednesday! Cj we will miss you!!



He got a fun bubble machine from his aunt and uncle!

I made him his own little cake to dig into and this is about as messy as he got! I don't think he liked the sticky frosting all over his hands.
3 comments:
what a fun party! good job kels for putting that together. it looks like jack really enjoyed it. he's is so adorable! i can't believe his birthday is this week...time flies! by the way, your condo is so cute too!
I can't believe he is already one year old! He is so cute and it looks like you threw him a killer party. You are amazing, Jack is so cute!!
Happy Birthday Jack! Looks like Jackson had a fun birhtday party. Nice work! Kory and I want to get together with you guys soon before we leave for the summer. We'll have to set something up!
Post a Comment