Saturday, March 15, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!


One of my favorite times of the day is in the morning or after a nap when Jack is refreshed and soooo happy!! He loves to play in his crib after he wakes up and Landon and I love to play with him!

5 comments:

Dani Lou said...

Awwww he is too cute!!!

Jessica said...

I love it!! Newly napped kids are the GREATES!

Unknown said...

so cute! I love when they first wake up too! They are always so excited to see you. Also I meant to tell you earlier but I LOVE your header picture!!! SO SO SO cute of him. He reminds me of that book Harold and the purple crayon. Have you ever read it? If not you'll have to get it. He looks like Harold with his cute little bald head. Anyways... he's adorable!

Marianne and Kory said...

Little Jackson is so cute, but I am going to have to say that the funniest thing about the video clip is Landon moving back and forth saying "Ba Da Bu Da Da Da". I was laughing so hard the first time I heard it. Landon you are a stud. Will you come sing to me and see if I laugh like Jackson? ha ha ha. Oh yeah, this is Kory.

Danielle said...

Kelsi, I'm glad that I kind of know some one over here. Once it gets a little warmer we should take the kids over to the playground. I'm sure Kaden would love to play with Jack! Danielle