Saturday, March 8, 2008

11 months

Jack turned 11 months on the 29th of February and the count down is on for his 1st birthday party!! He has become quite the little entertainer. He loves to mimic things we do like clapping and making noises with his mouth and we get such a kick out of it. One thing he loves is when I brush my teeth. No matter where he is whenever I brush my teeth he will find me and he gets a huge smile and opens his mouth like he is brushing his teeth. After I am done I give him my tooth brush (I know kinda gross but he loves it) and he carries it around forever! Maybe he'll be a dentist :)
He also loves this ball popper thing we got him for Christmas and he will sit in front of it and put the balls in and take them out over and over again. It's pretty cute! Anyways, thats not too exciting but I got some pictures of him doing both today and I needed a new post because I was sick of looking at myself!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Asher loved that ball popper. It's the best!!

Sarah said...

i can't believe jack is almost a year! i bet you are so excited to celebrate his first b-day soon. and i love your new layout on your blog - jack is adorable!

Beth said...

Jane had that same toy! She had had it for a year and still loves it! Of course now she puts plastic fruit in it and rides it like a horse, but what can you do? I love your picture at the top of your blog, he is such a cute little boy! Hey, sorry I was such a stink in class yesterday! I haven't quite mastered being a mom of two and running the studio yet, but I'm working on it! So sorry, you guys are wonderful!

Jessica said...

I cannot believe it's been that long - he is getting so old! I get excited for when she's that old!We need to hang out soon - maybe throw a shower or something!