So I don't usually post things about myself but I just thought I would post this picture of my new hair! I have been blonde since 8th grade and I finally decided to try the brunette thing. Luckily my sister Holly is going to hair school so I get a good price on all these fun hair styles. I think Holly did a great job!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
8 comments:
I like it! You look so different in a weeks time! Yeah for brunettes! You look great!
Hi Kelsi, it's Melissa Jones. Your mom told me about your blog and how much she loves it. Your hair looks great!!
I told you it would be fantastic! I think it looks fabulous! You will love how much less the upkeep is!
Kels it looks so good!! Do you love it?! You are so gorgeous and have always had such great hair! You look beautiful!
cute hair kels! it looks great!
Very cute! It actually looks natural. Love it!
It looks so cute - I am glad you took the brunette plunge! I chopped mine too! We're crazy!
Cute, cute, cute! You should have always been a brunette.
Post a Comment