My little sister Mary Alice had her sixth grade Valentines dance today and Jack and I and my mom and dad all went to watch. It was the cutest thing ever seeing all these cute little sixth graders dressed up and having such a ball! Mary Alice looked absolutely gorgeous and she was so cute out on the dance floor.
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
3 comments:
I can't believe that Mary Alice is in the sixth grade! She is absolutley beautiful. I think I will go back to 4-H just to watch all of the girls grow up!
Hey Landon and Kelsi! I ran across your blog on Lindsay G.'s blog. This is Erin (Pack). I went to school with Landon and actually was in Kelsi's ward for a few years. Don't know if you remember me? Congrats on the baby. He is absolutely adorable. I have a baby about the same age and they are so fun! Anyways, I just wanted to say hi!
HELLO! Jack is so cute - I love him!!! I finally got into the blogging life - check ours out!!
Post a Comment