Monday, February 18, 2008

Fat Lip

Jack and I went to the park a few days ago and all he wanted to do was walk around the parking lot. Well, he still falls sometimes and this time he fell and hit a wooden ledge and got his very first fat lip! Poor baby, but he was a trooper and as soon as he stopped crying he wanted to get out of the car and start walking again.

He actually fell right after I took this picture right onto the wooden ledge to his left.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

poor kid! What a trooper though. He still looks like he was a pretty happy camper.

Dani Lou said...

Awww poor baby. It looks like he's tough like his dad though.
He really is growing up way too fast!
Your photography looks really good Kels!

Angie said...

Poor baby. It is so sad when they are having so much fun walking and they then get hurt!! Trust me...I have been there many times! I hope that he feels better! BTW...cute pictures!!

Jessica said...

You're so cute - It's so hard to see your baby get hurt! It's funny how sad we get and then they are fine just seconds later! i still can't believe he's walking though - it's crazy!