Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jack is.... walking!!!

A couple days ago Jack decided that he would just get up and start walking....all over the place!!!! He is a little mover! He stands up on tables, walls, doors or anything he can get his hands on and then just takes off walking. At first I had to follow him every where because sometimes he fell on his face but now he is so balanced that he rarely ever falls. He won't let me hold on to him either, he would rather do it by himself (I think I am going to have a very independent little child!) Anyways, it is so cute and I finally figured out how to add video from my video camera so hopefully this works.

9 comments:

Dani Lou said...

KELS!!! Oh my goodness!! He is getting so grown up! This video is too cute! Yes, I think Jack will give you a run for your money- he's very independent! I can't wait to see him!

Beth said...

I can't believe he is walking! He is going to be into everything! This is when the real fun starts!!!

Sara said...

Wow! That is such a cute video! He is so darling I can't believe he is walking already. My nephew is the same age as Jack (about 3 weeks older) and just started crawling!

Flake Family said...

That is so fun... He is a fast learner! Tae is still tryin to get the hang of it! She freaks out if we let go of her hands. He's a smart little guy!

Marianne and Kory said...

kory and I have probably watched this little video of Jackson 10 times! He is so cute and we love the little noises he makes as he is walking. We'll have to get together soon so we can see him walking in person!

Haley said...

KELSI! He is freaking adorable! How are you? I miss ya!

The Gowdy Family said...

Kels, he is so cute! I can't believe he's walking! He's getting so grown up. If only this video would motivate Cade to want to move....

Angie said...

Look at him go!! He is so stinkin' cute! Start moving everything in your house up and out of his reach {wink,wink}. He will start running before you know it :).

Grace said...

Kelsi,
I can't believe he is walking around already. You will have to show me how to do slideshows and videos on my blog too.