About a week ago my mom came over and surprised Jack and I! She said that she was going to take Jack out to the park and then to Mcdonald's for his first happy meal so that I could have a nice little break ( I love my mom!) So she took him to the wood park in PG and she said that Jack just loved walking around everywhere. After that she took him to Mcdonald's and he got a cheeseburger happy meal which he devoured! He had such a fun day and I know that he loves Nana! Every time he sees her he gets a huge smile and runs over to her! Someday he is going to want to be at Nana and Grandad's house all the time! Thanks mom for all that you do!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
4 comments:
Hey Kels, it's Kristi! I saw your blog on Bethany's. You have such a cute family! Crazy that your little boy is already one! He is so cute! My blog is www.francisfacts.blogspot.com
I'm going to add you to my friends list. Love ya- Kristi
Grandma's are the GREATEST!!!
I'm sorry if I just sent that 12 times- I am so confused!
Your mom is so great! I think everyone who meets her knows that instantly. I really look up to her and hope I can be like her someday. I know you probably will! :)
Post a Comment