On Thursday my mom took me and Jack, two of my brothers and their friends to Kangaroo Zoo! We had such a blast and even though I thought Jack was going to be a little too young to really enjoy himself, he loved it! His favorite things were the slides and this little kids blow up area that looked like a little ocean with creatures in it. He also loved just running around on the foam floor. We had such a great day and to top it off my mom treated us all to slurpies!

He was walking all over this thing and as soon as we took him out of it he wanted right back in!


I was freaking out because this slide was so steep and so fast but Jack just loved it!
He finally learned how to drink out of a straw and I think it is so cute!
5 comments:
that looks like so much fun! where exactly is it? I've never heard of it.
That face of him drinking out of a straw is the greatest!!
How fun, Kelsi! Looks like Jack had a blast... and he looks so cute drinking out of that straw! Where's this kangaroo place?
I think the Kangaroo Zoo is the most dangerous place ever! I just went last weekend and I am now covered in friction burns! But it was a great time!
We LOVE Kangaroo Zoo too! We should go there sometime together and let the boys play :). I love the picture of Jack sipping from the straw...too cute!!!
Post a Comment