On Saturday my brother and sister had prom so we went over to my parents house and took pictures of them. They looked so great and they were both going to really yummy places to eat so I bet they had fun! After they left we took Jack out onto the tramp, which he absolutely loves and just hung around for a while. My mom made the best dinner, salmon and later Landon and I got Cold Stone ice cream and watched a movie. It was a fun day to say the least.
On Sunday we decided to head up American Fork Canyon to finally use our new hiking carrier. It was such a beautiful day and Jack did great in the carrier. We then stopped by our old stomping grounds, Lone Peak High School to let Jack walk around the huge field. It was perfect for him because he could just roam and Landon and I could just sit and watch him. It was super simple and relaxing but we loved just being together!
6 comments:
I know how you feel never having a husband. I too can't wait until my husband is done with school. I can't believe how big Jack is getting! What a cutie.
oh--I am just about to join you with the busy husband thing. Matt starts his Masters this summer---full time too--and he will be leaving early in the morning and coming home late at night. I don't know what I will do! I'm sure our weekends will be the highlight of the week! Good luck with the long days :)
That sounds like ALOT of fun! If you ever need someone to keep you company - Emma and I are so up for the task!
I wasn't going to leave a comment, but I was just looking at your blog with Taelyn and she climbed right up on the desk and started kissing the screen when she saw the big picture of Jack... we might have a little stalker on our hands! I think she wants your little man.
aren't weekends the best??? one day, when these guys are finally done with school completely, it seems like it will be even better with no homework hanging over their heads!
way to go landon, for making time to do fun stuff along the way!
good times. way to be.
Kelsi....what a beautiful family. You are so beautiful and your son looks just like your handsome husband. You are so great!
Post a Comment