Friday, May 23, 2008

He crashed and burned...again!

Yes, my poor sweet baby must be accident-prone! It seems like I have posted a few of his battle wound pictures before but this one has to take the cake. Basically Jack fell off of a curb right onto his forehead. It really looks worse then it is because he only cried for a minute and he hasn't acted like he is in pain at all. I think it is worse for me just thinking of what my poor baby went through! Anyways, this picture was taken a day later and he just looks so sad but he was really just tired!

6 comments:

Dani Lou said...

Oh no!!! Poor Jack!!! Aww..... he looks fine though. He is growing up so much! He looks a lot older in this picture! And it looks like he's getting some blonde hairs... is this true??

The Gregory's said...

Oh, poor Jack!! It looks like he feel pretty good. I hope he gets better soon! He is growing up so fast!!

Unknown said...

It is so sad when are babies get hurt. He looks so sad and that looks painful! What a tough kiddo.

Jessica said...

POOR KID! What kid doesn't fall off or out of the bed though - it's bound to happen! He is accident prone!!

Jessica said...

I am a tard - CURB! It's been a long day at the zoo.... Still - he is just so excited to get around curbs just sneak up!

Mike Woodward said...

Poor guy looks like that hurts:( I'm sure we'll be joining the club sooner or later with our little guy almost here.