Sunday, June 1, 2008

We must live really boring lives because I feel like I never have anything exciting to post about and this post is nothing too exciting either. Oh well, there are a few cute pictures! First of all Mary Alice had her 12th birthday party at our condo clubhouse (though I had nothing to do with it, my parents did it all) and she had such a blast! She invited like 14 other girls and they swam and had pizza, cake and ice cream and then finshed off the day by watching Enchanted in the theater room! Jack was in Heaven with all the attention from the girls and I think he had just as much fun as they did!




Another sort of exciting thing that happened is that Jack started eating with a spoon all by himself! I have always just fed him with a spoon or fork myself and I decided to let him try it out and he knew exactly what to do! It will still take some practice but I think he is so proud of himself (well at least I am super proud!)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

your life is not boring at all! i always love to read what you guys are up to. jack is so adorable! he looks so proud of himself that he can hold the spoon :)

Marianne and Kory said...

Jack is looking so big. He looks like a little boy now more than a baby! He is so cute in with his big smile

Amber said...

hey kelsi its amber jack is so cute!!!!! Its awesome that he can eat with a spoon now!