Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We have some EXCITING news!!!


We are going to have a baby!! Yes, baby number two will be joining us in December! We are so thrilled and can't wait to see this new little addition! I went to my 12 week check up today and heard the heart beat which was so cute and fast! Everything seems to be going well and I am finally starting to feel less nauseous. I thought they might take an ultrasound at 12 weeks so I could post a picture but they didn't so this is an ultrasound picture of Jack when he was 16 weeks.

22 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope that you are feeling better soon...it's not fun being sick, especially when you have a little one to take care of.

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Sara said...

Wow! Congrats! I was predicting another addition for you guys soon! I am so excited for you guys!

Dani Lou said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELSI THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!! CONGRATS!

Grace said...

Wow, congrats! You always shock me, because last I heard you were waiting until July. Anyway, very exciting. I hope you get your little girl this time because they are super fun. Tell Landon congrats for me too. See you in July!

Lindsay said...

Kelsi---that is soooo exciting! That will be so much fun for Jackson to have a little sibling!! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling that well, but hopefully you are leaving it all behind now that you are at the 12 week mark. It's a total different story being pregnant with your second, becuase you still have another to take care of--even when you are feeling exhausted. But I know you'll do great!! Congrats!!

Sarah said...

that's so exciting! jack will be a great big brother. and you're already at 12 weeks...that is great! only 6 more months. i hope you are feeling well!

Flake Family said...

Congrats! We need to become buddies since our kids are both gonna be so close in age! That's really exciting and hopefully you get feeling better soon!

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

Congrats Kels! I can't even imagine having a second kid at the moment! But i bet you are more than ready and for sure super thrilled for another bundle of joy! Keep us updated on how the pregnancy goes! Good Luck!

Loralee said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you!

Mike Woodward said...

Congrats you guys Katie and I are so excited for you two.

Beth said...

Horray! Once again we are so excited for you!!!!

The Phipps: said...

Holy Cow! We need to get together soon! you guys are so great. Congrats on the new little baby--that is the best news ever.

janelle

Marianne and Kory said...

Congratulations! Just the ohter day I was thinking about when you guys wanted to have anohter little baby :) That is such great news. I can't wait to see you pregnant tummy when we get back. Hope you get feeling better.

Ben and Camille said...

Wow wow wow!! Congrats! We are ecstatic for you two!! Yay!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Kelsi! Good for you!!

M-Z-T said...

Kelsi, congrats!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Congrats, Kelsi!!! How fun :-)

Kristi F. said...

Thats so exciting! Hopefully you get feeling better! I can't wait to hear what your having!

Aly said...

That is such great news! Congratulations! I can't believe you're going to have 2. I'm still wokring on being ready to have 1. Hopefully soon.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hi Kelsi! I love looking at your blog because you have the cutest pictures! Jack is the most adorable little guy ever and now you will have another one to join him. Congratulations!!! That's so awesome!! You'll have to post some pregnant pictures. I'm sure you're so cute pregnant with a tiny little bod and a big belly!

Rowley Family said...

hey kels this is kenzie. I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog.. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!