Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Disneyland with Miles

I got to take just Miles to Disneyland for his 6th birthday and it was magical! I loved spending one on one time with him. He is actually so easy to take places by himself. He goes with the flow and doesn't have much of an opinion. He is super nervous about getting lost so he rarely left my side. He did whatever I wanted to do haha which made it so nice. He was tall enough for almost every ride and it was so nice not pushing or worrying about any strollers. He rode space mountain for the first time and he instantly fell in love with it. We rode it 5 or 6 times! He picked out a yellow cars hat for himself and then thought that I needed one too and picked one out for me. We stayed almost all day for two days and had the best time! One of my favorite disney trips yet! 






















No comments: