For neighborhood gifts this year I though it would be fun to make little hot chocolate kits. I thought they turned out pretty cute (no pinterest involved haha!)
I gain so much weight during the holidays because of so much yummy food and candy being dropped off! Christmas time is the best!
I grew up with the Peppermint Place in Alpine. My kids are growing up with Daylight Donuts. We go at least once a week...
My favorite Christmas tradition is going to the Nutcracker with Aves. I look forward to it all year long! We love to eat at Olive Garden right before we go and then get there early so that she can watch the orchestra warm up.
Another day. Another trip to Daylight!
Over Christmas break we went swimming 3 times in one week! We love indoor swimming....(well they love indoor swimming. I love watching.)



















No comments:
Post a Comment