Christmas morning the big kids woke up around 6:30 and I could hear them excitedly talking away about their gifts. I told them they couldn't open gifts until 7:30 but that they could look at what they got in their stockings. I thought I would go back to sleep for a little bit but I was having flashbacks of my Christmas mornings and I was too excited to sleep. I hopped out of bed and decided to join them. They were so excited about their electric scooters and Avery got a giant beanie boo from Santa that she was so excited about! In their stockings I had made them each a matching game with pictures from different Christmas's so we played the matching games and waited for daddy and little boys to wake up. Right at 7:30 Miles woke up so Landon went and woke Owen up and then wrapping paper was flying everywhere! The kids got some fun stuff and they went right to work playing with their new toys.
Jack was glued to his Wii with the two new games he got from Santa. Fifa 15 and Madden football 2013.
This Thomas roller coaster has been a huge hit! All of my kids love it and I have even been down it a few times.
Avery loved her shrinky dink jewelry maker and we sat and colored the morning away.
For breakfast I made crepes in my new crepe maker and I set out a few delicious toppings.











No comments:
Post a Comment