Over the last few weeks we have caught 13 plus in our garage and house! We found them under my bed, in my kitchen drawers and cupboards, in the fireplace, in the pantry, under the washer and dryer and under the fridge. They were everywhere! I despise mice and I was desperate to keep them out of my house...so we bought a kitten. I found her at the humane society one day but decided to give it some thought. After a few days I couldn't stop thinking about her so I knew we needed to adopt her. She is the sweetest thing and the kids LOVE her! Miles and Avery are especially good with her and would be with her every waking moment. She has brought a lot of joy and laughter into the house so I think it was a good decision! Let's just hope she will become a mouser and protect our house from mice!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago















No comments:
Post a Comment