Sunday, November 22, 2015

29 years old

My birthday was on a Sunday this year so we celebrated all weekend long! On Thursday Landon and I went to the new Mockingjay movie which was so good!  We got a brownie sundae after at Thanksgiving Point which is my favorite treat.  On Friday we had a little family celebration with balloons, party hats, blowers and cake!  My kids thought it was so fun and I love me a good cake!  Win win! Saturday night my mom and dad babysat my kids so that Landon and I could go to The Roof for dinner.  I love down town Salt Lake and I have always wanted to eat at The Roof so I was super excited.  When we got to our table Landon had ordered a huge vase of roses and surprised me with them!  It made my night!  The food was sooooo good and Landon and I talked the night away. One of my favorite birthdays yet. 
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Happy birthday! My Abi turned 15 on the 21st, we saw Mockinjay as well 😊 Looks like your weekend was just awesome!