Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

I have a lot to be thankful for but my family is definitely on the top of my list. I have been so blessed with an amazing husband who is such a good dad and who works so hard for our family.  Our kids are incredible and bring us so much joy and laughter. My parent's do soooo much for our family and my kids adore them. Family is everything. 

 Peter our elf brought the kids some new Christmas pjs that they could wear Thanksgiving morning while we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  They all looked so dang cute so we had to snap a few pics





Our Thanksgiving feast was incredible!  The meal (which I falied to get a picture of) included, a cheese ball with crackers, ranch dip and veggies, stuffed mushrooms, mashed potatoes, rolls, corn bread stuffing, spinach salad, caramel marshmallow sweet potatoes, fruit salad, turkey, gravy and my nana's famous pineapple punch.  It was so delish!  I wish I could have just kept eating but I had to save room for pie! We ordered pies from a fun pie shop in Heber called June Pie.  They were a hit and oh so yummy!  On the menu were, sour cream lemon pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and banana cream pie.  We were very well fed!




















No comments: