I knew from minute one that Miles was going to be Woody and Owen was going to be Buzz from Toy Story. We literally watch a Toy Story movie at least once a day. My little boys LOVE Toy Story and Woody is Miles' favorite and Buzz is Owen's favorite. It was a no brainer! They pulled their costumes off fantastically because Miles is tall and skinny like Woody and Owen is short and more built like Buzz. They were the cutest! I let Avery pick a costume out of the Chasing Fireflies magazine ( I know, I know, she is spoiled but she is my only daughter and I am kinda ok with it haha!) She of course picked the costume that came with high heels...a flamenco dancer. I tried to sway her more towards a princess costume or some other costume but no. She wanted those high heels! So flamenco dancer she became! So not my daughter...I wouldn't be caught dead in high heels! She looked so cute though and the costume was amazing! She loved it. Jack stuck with Harry Potter again and I was totally ok with it. He rocks the Harry Potter costume! He didn't even go trick or treating anyways. He wanted to pass out candy instead! Too funny!
I went Trick or Treating with the two little boys, Avery went with some friends and Landon and Jack passed out the candy at home. I LOVED trick or treating my little boys! We only made it to about 10 houses but they had the drill down. When Owen would get candy he wanted to hold on to it and wouldn't put it in his bag. He had huge handfuls of candy as he was walking around. It was pretty funny! Miles would get a piece of candy and instantly want to eat it so his candy bag was pretty empty by the end of the night. They loved it though! They are my little buddies. Avery had fun trick or treaing with some of our neighbors and their kids. She had a huge bag full of candy by the end of the night. I am a mean mom though and wouldn't let them eat their candy. I took all of it and put it in a bag and I have given it to them slowly. They didn't seem to mind one bit which was awesome! This year I had the fun idea to make them their own individual trick or treat bags that they can have for years to come. It was such a fun project and the kids loved them!






















No comments:
Post a Comment