Friday, December 2, 2011

November Recap

We had a jam packed November and I was getting overwhelmed posting about everything so here is a little recap of the month.

At the beginning of November Landon left for Africa for a week and half! He went back with one of his mission buddies to where he served his mission....Mozambique. They went to visit but also to explore some business opportunities. Landon had a good time but we were all soooo happy when he came home. Thank goodness for Skype though. The kids and I loved talking to him multiple times a day on Skype!

On November 15th Landon's dad got married! He met the cutest lady Debbie online a few months ago and they hit it off! They were sealed in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and then we had a yummy luncheon at Tucanos! We love Debbie and we are so happy for Steve!



On the 22nd I turned 25! Landon and the kids brought me breakfast in bed (after sleeping in for a long time...) Later that night we had a fun party at my parent's house. My mom made a delicious dinner and the best red velvet cake for dessert! My parent's got me a Bosche mixer that I am obsessed with! It was the best gift ever! I will have this mixer for the rest of my life!
We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We had our usual feast at my parent's house. This year we had a bunch of new people eating with us and we had such a fun time! After dinner, we each finished off at least three pieces of pie. Following the yummy food, we all went to the theater where Landon, his sister Jessica, the kids, and I went to Authur Christmas. The rest of my family went to Hugo. After the movies we went to my grandparent's house and had more pie and visited with more family. Food and family and football (Landon would appreciate this)...that what's Thanksgiving is all about!

No comments: