Finally...
At 12 weeks baby number three is doing great! We were so excited to finally hear the heartbeat and see an active wiggly baby. We are due June 17th and I could not be more excited about having a summer baby.
The kids are so excited especially Avery. She always asks to see the baby (my belly) and she will rub it and kiss it and talk to it. We are already calling it a he but who knows if we are right. We don't care what it is as long as it is healthy!
I haven't been super sick this time around. The nausea comes in waves and some days I am super nauseous and other days I am not sick at all.
We are hoping everything will go well with the rest of the pregnancy. I worry a ton that something will go wrong so my doctor has been nice enough to see me every two weeks. So far everything is looking good and to see that baby kicking and moving around at my 12 week ultrasound relieved a lot of stress.

(taken with photo booth while I held the ultrasound pictures up to the computer screen...we really need a scanner)
21 comments:
Yea!!! Congrats Kelsi. You seriously deserve it!
Yay Kelsi! I am so excited for you! Once I saw "Best News Ever" I was really hoping for this! My internet browser couldn't load fast enough! :) Congrats!
yay!!! best news today! so happy for you guys!
Oh Congrats, Kels!!! You sure deserve it- this one will be just as cute and rambunctious as your others, I'm sure!!! So excited for you! Let's try to get together sometime to catch up!
I'm so happy for you and your family!
congratulations!!
Congratulations! I hope everything continues to go well for you and sweet baby #3!
SO happy for you, Congrats!
Congrats Kelsi! So happy for you!!!
YEAH!!! SOOOOO excited for you guys! That is the best news ever!!
Congrats!!! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog with your news. I know what you mean about worrying! I have been going to the doc every 2-3 weeks, and I'm always a nervous wreck. We are in this together with June babies!!! So exciting!!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your family! I hope everything goes well!
Wohoo!! That is the best news ever!!!! So happy for you!
yea! that is so exciting!! So so happy for you!
so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes!! I haven't seen these pictures! what a cute little thing already! can't wait for my little monster to have a playmate!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Oh I am so so so happy for you Kels! I know I'm a few days late, but this seriously made me so happy! I had my fingers crossed while I was waiting for the post to load! What a blessing!!! So excited!!
Yes, that is the best news! So happy for you guys kels!
I am so so so happy! This is awesome news!
So happy for you friend!
AHHH! This is GREAT news! I am so happy for you guys! You two are the cutest parents, one lucky babe for sure. Congrats! :-)
Post a Comment