Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family pics

My cute sister in law Mandi took our family pictures again this year and we love them! I love having a photographer in the family!

We took these pictures up American Fork Canyon around the same spot Landon proposed about 6 years earlier. It was fun to go back and look at the tree that Landon carved "Marry Me" in and to bring our two kids back to where it all started.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

As always, such darling family pics!

melimba said...

love your new pictures! mandi does it again! awesome!!

let's talk about your Bosch?! awesome. my mom and I were just talking about how amazing they are. My mom has had hers forever. when Aaron and I got married, I opted for a kitchen aid----but oh, one day, I'll be making the switch! I bet you love it!! what a great gift!

and, hello, how sweet was that list Landon made for you? Too fun!

Hope you had a great birthday and thanksgiving!! now you've inspired me to do some updates of my own!