Yes, this is Landon and I've hi-jacked the BLOG...but I couldn't help myself. Happy 25th b-day sweetheart!! Hope you have a great day! 25 of the many things that I LOVE about kelsi:
1. Extremely kind
2. Easy Going
3. AMAZING mother and loves being a mom
4. Supportive and loving wife
5. Great listener
6. Sassy
7. Gorgeous
8. Selfless
9. Sensitive
10. Spiritual
11. Family oriented...always family first
12. Loves warm weather
13. Outgoing
14. Funny but much more mature than I
15. Natural beauty
16. Frugal
17. Amazing family and friends
18. Loves to read
19. Loves hair massages
20. Grounded
21. Understanding
22. Service oriented
23. AMAZING cook
24. Balanced
25. She's my wife!
XOXOXXO
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
1 comment:
So sweet. Looks like we need to teach him how to update the google reader blog too so we know when he updates. :) Hope your bday was fab!
Post a Comment