Here are way too many pictures we have taken over the last couple of years on Landon's phone.
The first picture Landon took on his phone. We were at Brick Oven and Jack got a Buzz Lightyear balloon man! I think Avery was a few months old.

These two have always been best friends! I can't believe how little they were!

Mimi and Jack loving the tramp a few years ago at my parent's. (Sorry Mares, not the most flattering picture, but check out your muscly legs!)

Jack wearing a perfect sized helmet he found at Grandpa Steve's.

Typical Jack, no pants, and wanting to be outside even when it's freezing cold.

At the zoo a few years ago, and Jack and I are sharing slushies.

Me and my little baby girl! Avery is such a sweetheart! And I am sorta missing my blonde hair after looking at this picture...

Landon's once in a life time trip! He and some work buddies went to the final game of the world series last year. Looking good in his yankees shirt!

This is a picture from our trip to Colorado last fall. It was just Landon and I and we loved it! This was taken right before a Bronco's game. (Bronco's is the football team right? I am not exactly sure...)

We went to a wedding reception down in Salt Lake and decided to walk (or run in Jack's case) around temple square for a while. We also took a tour of the conference center's roof.

So, these next few photos aren't really long lost, but I have become kinda lazy about taking my big camera everywhere so we have been using Landon's camera phone a lot. Not the best quality but I still love them.
Here are a few more pictures from our Bear Lake trip. This first picture is from our car ride there. The kids both fell asleep at the same time and slept for about an hour and it made the car ride so enjoyable!

Some pictures from our hike to Bloomington Lake.


I don't have very many pictures of just me and the kids. Yes, my hair is soaking wet, and Jack's room is a mess but I love this picture! They were both sitting on my lap reading books. Moments like this remind me how much I love being a mom!

Oh the joys of owning a home...
To make a long story short, our air conditioning was clogged and leaking water into the back bedroom. The padding underneath the carpet was soggy and basically ruined so we had to tear up the carpet, throw away the padding, and air out the carpet for 24 hours. Luckily that room has been empty so it hasn't really bothered us, but after getting the air conditioning fixed and maintained, the carpet padding replaced, and the carpet put back together, I will never be getting that couch I am saving up for!

We took Jack and Avery to the dentist for the first time a few weeks ago. Surprisingly Jack did amazing! I was a proud little mama because he let the nurse and doctor do everything they needed to and he didn't even flinch (not the outcome we were expecting). Avery on the other hand freaked out for the 2 minutes that the dentist checked her out. She might have been a little too young. And to my utter shock no cavities! I thought with all of the otter pops they have eaten that their teeth would be rotting away.

These four pictures were taken during our 24th of July barbeque at the Taylor's. The boys set up a really huge slip n' slide and Landon and Blake were having races down the slide.



2 comments:
those are so cute! I can't decide which hair color I like on you either! You look so great with either one!! your kids are adorable.
they are like twins! so stinkin cute! we miss you guys over here!
Post a Comment