Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This is going to be a lame pictureless post because I cannot get myself to drag my big old camera everywhere (I really need to invest in a new point and shoot camera).  We have been keeping busy and loving the summer so far!  We have been to the pool a few times and Jack just loves being in the water.  

We went to Cowabunga Bay a few days ago and LOVED it!  Oh my, it is the cutest place ever and Jack went on almost every slide by himself!!  The water is hot, not even warm, hot, so of course I was loving it! We will definetly be going back again this year and next year we want to get season passes (I have never bought a season pass anywhere so that shows you how great this place is!)

We have loved spending time in our backyard running through the sprinklers, swimming in our little pool, having water balloon fights, swinging on the swings, kicking the soccer ball, throwing the baseball, and playing in the sand box.
We are living off slushies, otterpops, and watermelon (and rotting our teeth...)

We have loved spending time with family barbecuing and going on walks.
We have gone to Temple Square, and hiked to a waterfall and played in the water.
We have been to the splash park at least once a week.

My kids have the cutest farmers tan and I swear Jack is darker than me.
They are sticky, and sandy, and just plain filthy by the end of everyday which means they play hard and I love it!  
Summertime is just oh so lovely and I never want it to end!

1 comment:

melimba said...

I just got caught up on your blog, and I'm SUPER impressed! Look at all the fun things you've been up to! LOVE all the fun updates!!

And, I am dying over your fun new house! The basement? HELLO?? Awesome! And that backyard is looking like you guys are getting a ton of playtime back there too! So great!

Congrats on the house! Can't wait to see the new kitchen!

oh! and, it just occurred to Aaron and I that Tillie and Cal will be together in Nursery too!? WHOA! Crazy! How is that?! Awesome, I'd bet.

Also, I just gave Mary Alice a CYBER HI through iChat a minute ago. I guess she's heading down to St. George with my family? That girl is just darling!

Keep up the good work! You guys are great!!
love melis